Webinar on "Addressing the Covid-19 Threat- Recent Updates on Indirect Tax Issues and Schemes of NPE
Invitation to Join Webinar on
Addressing the Covid-19 Threat-
Recent Updates on Indirect Tax Issues and Schemes of NPE 2019
24th April 2020 (Friday) from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
Dear Industry Colleagues,
Deloitte India in association with ELCINA are organizing a Webinar on “Addressing the Covid-19 Threat - Recent Updates on Indirect Tax Issues and Schemes of NPE 2019”.
This is an opportunity for Industry Stakeholders to understand the latest developments in this domain and seek clarifications from experts from Deloitte.
The webinar will cover the following agenda points:
- Recent Updates in Customs & DGFT Rules to combat the COVID-19 crisis;
- Amendments/Extensions in various provisions of Foreign Trade Policy such as MEIS, EPCG Scheme, Advance Authorisation etc.
- Various relaxations/extensions as announced by Customs such as regarding deposition of Custom Duty, Requirement of Bonds, Concessions in Demurrage charges etc.
- Recent Updates in GST Rules and Concessions to combat the COVID-19 crisis;
- Recent GST amendments, Updates on e-Invoicing, GST Returns and policy announcements;
- Updates on IGST as applicable on Import & Export transactions;
- Relaxation in compliances to address challenges faced due to Covid-19 crisis and lockdown
- Brief on New Incentive Schemes for promoting Electronics Manufacturing launched recently (SPECS, PLI and EMC 2.0);
Please block your time to participate in this informative webinar. Kindly click the link pasted below for registration:
Registered participants will receive another link atleast 2 hours before the Scheduled time to join the Webinar which will be hosted on Webex.
Kindly contact my colleague Rajesh Rawat (9911445890) on firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance you may require for registration.
Looking forward to your participation.
With warm regards,
ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (ELCINA)
ELCINA House | 422 Okhla Industrial Estate | Phase III,
New Delhi 110020
Tel : +91-11-26924597 | 26928053 | 41615985
Fax :- +91-11-26923440