44th ELCINA AWARDS - CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR 2018-19
18th June 2019
To : All Members of ELCINA &
Manufacturers of Electronic / IT Products
44th ELCINA AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN ELECTRONICS HARDWARE MANUFACTURING & SERVICES
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR 2018-19
(Last Date for Receipt of Entries: 7th August 2019)
We are pleased to invite entries for ELCINA AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN ELECTRONICS HARDWARE MANUFACTURING & SERVICES for 2018-19.
The Awards were instituted by ELCINA in 1976 and since last 43 years, the Association has been presenting the same to recognize the achievements of electronics/IT Hardware manufacturing (ESDM) companies in India. The winners of these Awards in previous years can be seen on the ELCINA website (www.elcina.com).
We take pleasure in inviting entries for the ELCINA AWARDS for 2018-19 from manufacturers of Electronic/IT Hardware Products and Technical Service Providers for outstanding achievements in:-
- Research & Development
- Environment Management
- Business Excellence
For the above awards there is a provision for two award categories, one for Large
Industries and the other for Small & Medium Enterprises
- Entrepreneurial Excellence
There is provision for two categories i.e. New Companies and Existing Companies.
- Special Award for SME’s for Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in PCB Manufacturing (New Award category added this year)
ELIGIBILITY & GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING
A. All Electronics/IT Hardware companies with manufacturing and/or technical design & services base (such as Electronic Design of products, electronic circuits as well as test and certification) in India are eligible to apply for the Awards. Companies engaged in core R&D and / or Technical Support activities are also eligible to apply.
B. A brief description outlining the qualifications and requirements for each Award is given in the enclosed Scheme of Awards. Kindly note the following:
- For each entry, Nomination Form as well as details asked for as per the Scheme must be furnished.
- If you are applying for more than one Award, please make separate applications and have them neatly bound with suitable cover, plastic folder, etc.
- Entries for each Award should be submitted separately for scrutiny by Award Committee experts. With a view to reduce use of paper, one print copy may be submitted along with soft copy on CD/USB Drive in PDF format.
- The maximum number of pages for each Award entry has been suggested on the last page of the Scheme. Kindly adhere to this requirement to enable quick and proper assessment of the application.
- In respect of Awards for “Quality”, “Environment Management” and, “Business Excellence” there could be a requirement for visits to the short-listed companies as per details provided. Alternatively
Excellence” there could be a requirement for visits to the short-listed companies as per details provided. Alternatively, the Award Committee may request the shortlisted companies to make a presentation about their award entry at ELCINA in New Delhi.
6. A company, which has received the First Prize last year in any of the Award categories, is not eligible to apply for the same category for this year. They may apply in other categories.
Normally there are two prizes for each category of Awards. A Certificate of Merit may also be considered as a special recognition for deserving entries. However, the number of Awards to be presented is entirely at the discretion of the Award Committee.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may note that no information about Award Committee members will be provided under any circumstances and decision of the Award Committee will be final. ELCINA is not liable to entertain any correspondence in this regard.
Application Fees ELCINA Members:
Large Scale Medium Scale Small & Micro
Rs.7,000/- Rs.5,000/- Rs. 4000/-
Large Scale Medium Scale Small & Micro
Rs.10,000/- Rs.8,000/- Rs. 5000/-
GST @ 18% will be applicable on Entry Fee. ELCINA GST IN : 07AAATE0201D1ZO.
Entry Fee (separate for each application) may be paid through At Par Cheque or Demand Draft favoring “Electronic Industries Association of India”, payable in New Delhi. Payment may also be made by NEFT / TT to the following Bank Account:
State Bank of India, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110 020
Account No. 10577022717, Branch Code No. 0727
IFSC/NEFT Code : SBIN0000727
Swift Code: SBIN IN BB 248, MICR Code : 110002093
It is mandatory for the applicant companies to furnish Nomination Form along with supporting documents. Entries received without the Nomination Form & Entry Fee will be liable for disqualification. An Independent Award Committee comprising experts from technical institutions, government and the industry will review the Award entries.
Last date for receipt of entries is 7th August 2019. This date must be strictly adhered to. We look forward to receiving your Award Entry and will be happy to answer any queries you may have.